I know, I know… yet another extended period of no posts from me. Well since prom I have done some pretty amazing and time consuming things.
- I graduated high school. Yes, I decorated my cap. Hot glue gun!
- I applied and was accepted to The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising located in Los Angles, California. If you have heard of it, you know why I haven’t been as active on social media or in my social life in general. My entrance project consisted of writing an essay, developing demographics for an imaginary store, and then finding five like garments (all dresses in my case) and redesigning and pricing them to fit your store. It was a crazy fun, crazy hard project.
- I worked on a scholarship to FIDM through fashionclub.com and I am currently waiting to hear back about it. It is a full ride scholarship for one year. For that I had to design a prom boutique and create demographics, a floor plan, a window display, and an inspiration board to show what I would be selling there. Wish me luck!!!
- I’m working on another scholarship for FIDM through Guess. Yes, Guess as in Guess Jeans… (who doesn’t want to be a Guess Girl?!) This one is more formal, requiring references and whatnot.
- I’m leaving for California on June 19 so I have been spending a lot of time with my loved ones and friends. It is kind of crazy knowing that even though you have spent your whole life in one place, it is all about to change.
Life for me has been beautiful lately. It seems that everything I have ever wanted is happening. I am going to my dream school and taking this blog with me. I’ve downloaded so much editing software onto my computer and I can’t wait to share my passion with all of you.